Nothing will ever make sense when it comes to government and large
companies. You will never get the truth from any official. And no one will
listen to the conspirecy theories from the average person. So, the answer is
to do what we do, and make our lives a little better and let things go on
the way they will.

Why do the prices of energy not appear to be related to supply and demand
like they want us to believe? Why is the price for electricity highest next
to a group of power generation projects? Why does the price of gasoline rise
in western Canada when there is a blackout in eastern Canada, when we have
more oil here than the middle east? Why can I drive into the states and buy
Canadian products like gas and lumber cheaper than I get it here?

Just a few questions.
Brent

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM