Mike Barnett said:

> Keith, what is the policy regarding sending files to the group? CAn anyone
> post files?
> I have found a few really neat filters in a layout I was doing recently for
> a honey bottling operation. They use filters with heaters some inbuilt, some
> not, for liquefying the honey.
> I find that the steel and mesh filters they sell, are cheaper than that
> brand which some one mentioned. Look under
> http://www.swienty.com/engelsk/index-us.htm for Straining Systems
>  for example.

Many of those things remind me of various pieces if equipment I've seen in
the resturant industry.  I'm thinking of looking around the used resturant
equipment supply places to see what I can find that may be easily adapted
to biodiesel production.

Dan
--
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511