  All members of  biofuel

  During energy crisis around 1980 , Brazilian government has implemented  the
PRO ALCOHOL, national projects, even though  none of the most of the
Multinational automobile company has not collaborated,made successfully the
first motor which had high compression , but not  too high as diesel engine,
made use of  local micro, mini, and macro distillery.More than 1 billion lire
of alcohol ,the word largest biofuel has survived still today  because of the
land resource, the Brazilian national petroleum company PETROBRAS quality
control,the better fuel efficiency of the motor made  by Brazilian  research
effort, the decentralized  production needed by the country.
We Brazilian , most of us do not believe  we are  poorer than  US, as the
country is well blessed with the 40 % of the best land for agriculture , with
plenty of water , all energy source are  available .Now Brazil is struggling
to get out the poverty in in city area  talking with US to  stop  the policy
against  importation  and policy of the huge aid given to  the bigger land
owner  to produce agriculture goods and the higher interest of international
banks which  are hepling to make the rich country as poor.
     FLEXIBLE BIOFUEL  LIKE BRASILIAN BIOETHANOL ARE NEEDED FOR ALL THE COUNTRY.
We Brazilian are more friendly  and open mind  to make the helping hand  all of
you as we have the  microdistillary running with the lowest investments  with
coproducts giving sutained local developmentos for food and fuel
developments.In this context our group leader  KEITH  dedicated  hard work  to
make  the link that can bring  all of us  the poor and rich together  to see
the people in the dark see their first light need to extended by all of  we
members.
   Our novel design about biogasand biooil  for pilot plant study are ready
that will be posted  as  per wish of the Keith .
  PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR THE LON REPLY

sd
Pannirselvam P.V

Edward Mendoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

20% of all vehicles in Brazil run on 100% ethanol. How is it that they are
so successful in implementing a renewable resource while they are a poorer
country than the U.S?

What are the arguments against converting all of the US to run 100% on
ethanol?

Thank you,

Edward Mendoza
[EMAIL PROTECTED]