Hello Pannirselvam

>  All members of  biofuel
>

>  During energy crisis around 1980 , Brazilian government has
>implemented  the PRO ALCOHOL, national projects, even though  none
>of the most of the Multinational automobile company has not
>collaborated,made successfully the  first motor which had high
>compression , but not  too high as diesel engine, made use of  local
>micro, mini, and macro distillery.More than 1 billion lire of
>alcohol ,the word largest biofuel has survived still today  because
>of the land resource, the Brazilian national petroleum company
>PETROBRAS quality control,the better fuel efficiency of the motor
>made  by Brazilian  research effort, the decentralized  production
>needed by the country.

It's a brilliant example, and it's an eye-opener how widely it's
ignored in other countries where people's lips might move to make the
right noises but their actions tell a different story, as Hakan says.
(Japan is starting pilot schemes in some areas next year blending -
wait for it - 3% of ethanol with gasoline. Brave hearts. Poor work by
the fuel importers interest group in failing to make it 0%, I bet
they're cursing themselves.)

>We Brazilian , most of us do not believe  we are  poorer than  US,
>as the country is well blessed with the 40 % of the best land for
>agriculture , with plenty of water , all energy source are
>available .Now Brazil is struggling  to get out the poverty in in
>city area  talking with US to  stop  the policy against  importation
>and policy of the huge aid given to  the bigger land  owner  to
>produce agriculture goods and the higher interest of international
>banks which  are hepling to make the rich country as poor.

Yes, they call it wealth creation, a euphemism for wealth extraction
and poverty creation. They say making the rich richer helps the poor,
by "trickle-down", they call it, but nothing trickles down, instead
what little the poor might have had gets vacuumed up as well.
Virtually all "aid" programs to increase the food supply are directed
at big farms, though small farms are much more efficient, and as you
say the production isn't food but goods, commodities produced for
trade, not local consumption, well beyond the reach of poor people,
and then they claim they're helping to feed the hungry. Brazil's
doing very well resisting these pressures, at Cancun and Miami. But
now come the divide and conquer tactics, bilateral "negotations"
(relentless and bullying pressure) with, or rather on, the weaker,
more vulnerable countries of the hemisphere...

>     FLEXIBLE BIOFUEL  LIKE BRASILIAN BIOETHANOL ARE NEEDED FOR ALL
>THE COUNTRY.

Indeed yes!

>We Brazilian are more friendly  and open mind  to make the helping
>hand  all of you as we have the  microdistillary running with the
>lowest investments  with coproducts giving sutained local
>developmentos for food and fuel developments.In this context our
>group leader  KEITH  dedicated  hard work  to make  the link that
>can bring  all of us  the poor and rich together  to see the people
>in the dark see their first light need to extended by all of  we
>members.
>   Our novel design about biogasand biooil  for pilot plant study
>are ready that will be posted  as  per wish of the Keith .

Don't wait for my say-so, please feel free to post whatever you like.
If it includes graphics and diagrams that the list won't accept (no
attachments) please mail me direct off-list and we can make another
arrangement.

Regards

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever