Hakan Falk wrote:
> Curtis,
>
> If you want to see live gorgeous women in bikini at the beach, you have to
> come to Europe. My wife was very surprised when she was not allowed to use
> the bikini on a public beach in US, not to talk about going topless. It
> showed that this was only allowed on celluloid (films) and private beaches.

Have a look at <http://www.topfreedom.com/>.  There are some public
beaches, like Miami Beach, Florida, where going topless is permitted.
There are some more where it is tollerated, with certain restrictions.

That is subject to change, particularly with a Republican administration
in charge.

I set up a sticker on my old truck that had about a 3 inch square close
up picture of the bare breasts of a very nicely endowed woman, the
caption "Set them puppies free!", and a link to Topfreedom.  And the
local cops couldn't do anything about it, because since it is a
political statement it is constitutionally protected free speech.

> -:) You are very right in what you are saying, a lot of hype and no meat. A
> famous American expression is also "where is the beef?"  from the Apollo film

Actually, where most Americans know it from is an old television
commercial for Wendy's, which always made a point about how much _real
beef_ they used in their burgers.  I rarely eat fast food anymore, but
Wendy's is high on my list.

I wouldn't pick up WVO from them, though, because I'm fairly sure it's
about 80% grill scrapings, which would make using it interesting to say
the least.  I'm sure filtering all of that out would get very
interesting, and my farmer friend's chickens would probably just LOVE
me, as that's where my filter scrapings would go.

AP

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511