Robert,

Obviously it depends on who you ask. I was told that it was 28% in what
they sold as gasoline and that it would be raised in a foreseeable future.
E100 was obvious, but I did not know the mix in gasoline. Anyway, if it is
E25 or E28, does not make any great difference, when they have such
difficulties with E10 in US and especially Australia. What Keith mentioned
about E3 in Japan was funny. In whatever way you look at it, Brazil should
be a leading example for the developing countries, because they deserve it.
So does Germany on wind/solar/gridconnect and Sweden on energy saving in
building constructions.

When we have good example on feasibility of successful nation wide
implementations of energy solutions, it is quite remarkable that so few
other countries are smart enough to copy it. What beats me, is that US is
out internationally and want to teach others . But on the other hand, they
say that you learn by your mistakes and in that case US is very qualified. LOL

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511