I have just bought some phosphoric acid which is rated at 87%, and the
foolproof method says that it should be 10%, what should I do? Use less or
dilute it (with what)

8. Mix gently at LOW rpm (don't splash!) while keeping the temperature at 35
deg C. The rotation of your stirrer should not exceed 500 to 600 rpm --
speed is not crucial and splashed oil is a mess to clean.

I didn't quite get this, why shouldn't it exceed 500-600 rpm?? What
difference does it make? If I have a closed processor isnt stnadard mixing
(via washingmachine pump or pool pump) good enough??

Thanks

Teoman

PS: Where can I Find a vaccum pump? Would a vaccum cleaner do? Or a vaccum
pump for the brakes of a car? Howmany bars should the pump be?