Teoman

Please see this recent message (two days ago) on why you should not
be using the Foolproof method until you have a lot more experience.
It says so after all, right at the top of the page. You don't believe
it, or what?

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/37345/

In fact I'll post it all again, in the hopes that maybe at long long
last somebody might take just a little notice and save themselves a
whole bunch of trouble, and also us:

Please see:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/37310/1/

Please read all six of the messages in the thread, including this:

>The two-stage processes are not the place to start making biodiesel.
>It says right at the top of the page: "NOTE: The two-stage biodiesel
>processes are advanced methods, not for novices -- learn the basics
>thoroughly first. The single-stage base method is the place to start.
>Start here."
>
>Here being here - single stage, with new oil:
>"Where do I start?"
>http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start
>
>There was some discussion about this at the list recently, please see
>these two previous posts:
>
>http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/35241/
>Re: What went wrong?
>
>http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/35214/