Hello all.
During the last couple of months I have collected WVO and fat from different
sources. Now I know the very good quality of the oil I have collected
before, from one adress. It must have been almost SVO.
Trying to make BD, I had to go back to the start with the single stage base
method, and even with that method I cannot get it right. My car rides on it,
but the BD is not clear at all and when I whas it say 4 times, the water
turns out clear, but the BD gets worse and worse. I would think there is a
lot of soap in it, but I do not know how to avoid this. Titration is done
with a very good expensive pH meter and also with pH paper.
Now I am trying the foolproof method, but that also doesn't work.
I must admit I panic a little, because I don't know what to do now.
Can anyone help ?
I would like to know a bit more about the chemical background of the
foolproof method.

Met  dank en vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Koole
Netherlands.

The information contained in this message (including attachments) is
confidential, and is intended for the addressee(s)
only.  If you have received this message in error please delete it and
notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. We will not be
liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
message by a third party or in case of electronic communications as a result
of any virus being passed on.