Hello Ivan, welcome - "rude" first post and all! :-) (I didn't think
it's rude.)

Something to point out though - you're replying to two messages here,
the original message, from Dave Hannah, which is here in the archives:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/37921/

... and my response to him, which is here:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/37934/

- and includes the first paragraph you've quoted, below. The rest of
what you've quoted is Dave's. Yes, he seems to be from the USA, but
I'm not, and I disagreed with just about everything he said.

So please be a little careful about just who said what - you can tell
by how many > thingies are are at the beginning of the line - one
means previous, two means previous to that, and so on. (Usually when
it gets much more than three the old material needs trimming.)

>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > :-)
> >

> > "There's no question that the Earth is getting hotter - and fast.
>The
> > real questions are: How much of the warming is our fault, and are
>we
> > willing to slow the meltdown by curbing our insatiable appetite for
> > fossil fuels?"
> > [More...]
> >

>Imagine that the rest of the world use as much resources as the USA(
>because I am pretty sure you are from there by the way you are
>talking) Have you ever look at a picture of the world at night?

See also:

World energy use
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_404.html#energyuse

World's top CO2 producers