Dear Jake:

You sure nailed me.  I'm one of those of fossils who is a Christian,
Conservative, and hopefully a Patriot.  I am the guy you all despise and
ridicule at
every opportunity. Flame on people.

If you get a chance you might take the opportunity to have a discussion
without all the vitriol.

I have always had an interest in alternative energy resources and at one time
owned virtually every copy of Mother Earth News.  I read all those articles
about how the world was coming to an end.  Is Paul Erlichman still around?
Remember how we were all going to starve as a result of the population
explosion?

You may not believe this but I also consider myself a conservationist.
Abusing your resources is not only stupid but its bad business.  Being a
conservative, I think about such things. :))

The people on this forum have provided a remarkable amount of very valuable
information concerning Biofuels.  You are to be commended.  I have tried many
of the systems you have presented and am very impressed.  Your council works.
Todd Swearingen is without a doubt very knowledgeable and gives simple and
precise answers to the questions asked by those on the forum with questions.

Now, I would like to make a suggestion that some of you entrepreneurs might
consider.  I believe there is an opportunity for many people to earn real good
money.  This might be a thumb nail bus. plan.

Assume your able to collect 1000 gals. of WVO per week.  Seems like a
reasonable task.  That amount should yield 1000 gals. of Biofuel.  It should
also
yield 750# of glycerin.  Please don't take it to the grass clippings pile.
Glycerin as you all know is valuable.  Learn how to Purify it and then assign
your
wife the task of making a very high value soap. Sell it on the Internet @
$1.50 per 3.5 oz. bar.  If she can't make that much soap, pour the glycerin in
2#
blocks and again sell it for 2-3 bucks a pound.

Let's see what you accomplished.  Gross Income BioD $2,200.00 Soap 200# at
app. $1,000.00 and the balance of glycerin 500# @ 2.50 /#.  Let's see now
that's
about $4,400.00 in gross income.  You might have a Grand in expenses and that
seems to me to be a pretty good part time business.

Both liberals and conservatives may be able to agree on some things.  Biod is
Good, Glycerin soap is high quality soap, and I hope all of you have a
wonderful day and life.Now go out there all you greedy capitalist and do good.
:))

Sincerely,
Dave Hannah