Hello TIM

   You can accelerate by several biological methods
which are weel documented  as report in TV GLOBO
excellent report and we have beeen studing simple
water   extraction process  as well as  inoculam
recirculation process.

    Full DETAIL WE CAN UPLOAD  AND SENT  FOR ANY ONE

  Correct C/N  from  10 t0  20 is needed for good
formentation and hence correct  Moisture , animal
manuare content need to be carefully controlled to
have good fermentation  degradation.

   In ASIAN RURAL AREA  GOOD COMPOST ARE ALWAYS  MADE

THANKING YOU

SD
PANNIRSELVAM