Todd,

I think I stepped in something here. I don't agree 100% with Kens explanation.
But, he does address how heat energy absorbed by the Earth can vary due to
green house gasses.

I'm stepping away from this one if it turns confrontational. It's not worth the
time and ENERGY and I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Mike

Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ken,

How can you proclaim "NOT TRUE" and then come back two sentences later and
say to be true exactly what you declared to be "NOT TRUE?"

If you went back to the post, my statements only relay that just because
someone says that they're freezing their tuckas off more than they ever have
before at one geographic location doesn't mean that the world isn't warming.
It also implies that the human tuckas is not much of an indicator of actual
temperature. Nor is the barometer that rests on the shoulders of the person
who relies on their tuckas as an absolute indicator.

Just because I don't choose to lay out a step-by-step, "Ned and the Primer"
explanation of the total picture - both causes and effects - everytime a
denialist raises his head doesn't mean that there is any lack of
understanding of the mechanisms, contributors and consequences.

I take it you didn't go to the web addy that was provided in the post?
It made note of how one of the consequences of global warming could all too
likely be global cooling.

Todd Swearingen