YAY!!!  Thanks for the blow by blow, so exciting, Keith.

Ah, it was tempting... But we held out tongues. :-)

Dazzling pleasure
to see this.  We absorb and assemble...
Cheers, -Jesse

... and Mike

Thanks for the re-cap Keith,

Sounds like it was quite an event.  Perhaps a little too predictable, but
important, and even historic, none the less.

Yes, important. They were right, it is a valuable first step, there was good reason to celebrate.

Thanks again, to both you and Midori, because by your attendance, you did
represent those members of this list
who would have chosen to go, IMHO.

I think we felt that, though we didn't contribute, but did feel I should report back to the list at least.

Thanks!

Regards

Keith

AntiFossil
Mike Krafka  USA

> From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:12:45 +0900
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Biofuel]  Kyoto...
>
> ... in which prefecture we live and operate Journey to Forever, and
> which has lent its name to the Kyoto Protocol, which finally after
> seven years became official yesterday, 16 February 2005.
>
> From the AP coverage at CNN:
>
>> The agreement, negotiated in Japan's ancient capital of Kyoto in
>> 1997 and ratified, accepted, approved or assented by 141 nations
>> including the European Union (EU), officially went into force at
>> midnight New York time (0500 GMT).

[snip]