Wow, This information sounds SOOOOO drastic.  I will imediatly build a time
machine and return to a time when there was no offshore drilling in the Gulf of
Mexico.  The increased harvest of commercial fish that is now happening must be
stopped.  I will tell the People on their soap boxes that were saying death to
the sea if we drill there that the narrow minded people of the future are here
to help them stop the drilling.     I will also buy a large supply of plugs and
go around the world plugging the cracks in the earth  that leak the equivalent
of TWO Exxon Valdeese tankers of oil into the sea every day.  I now see that
this is killing the world.
Farmer Paul