"over unity" is certainly a name that will give Lutec
a lot of grief. It's a little like saying "the Lutec
magic device". Claims about using the Earths EM field
for power generation has been around for a while. They
are often called Methernitha generators, named after
the Swiss society who were one of the first to make
the claim.

Although I don't understand the principles of the
device in question and I find it very difficult to
believe, I wonder if there was a similar response to
ideas like wireless communications.

I understand the laws of thermodynamics and would
agree that you can't get something for nothing. But, I
just wonder if there is an explaination as to
where/what the energy is converted from/to and we
haven't heard it yet.

Mike