Hi,

 I have been thinking about how the economy of
 capitalism is getting converted into greediness.

 Who is the biggest enemy of the last surviving
 super power ?? Its own people, who are becoming
 more ignorant, all consuming without any regard to
 anything and self centered.
 Probably the super power has crossed its greatest
 times and it is on descend. Who is the number one
 killer ? the food habits ? their ignorance ?
 Think of the pollution that was caused by MTB,
 did no one had a common sense how this will affect
 the water when it was approved in the first
 place ?

 As Bhudda said more than 2000 years back, "Greed
 is the root cause of all Sorrows" It is time we
 started looking inside of ourself and rediscover
 what is true happiness.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now