"If your going to sling red herring and strawmen, at least aim for the fireplace where they can both be appropriately toasted." OK -- that was pretty cool Todd.

Somebody wrote: "They could be in your neighborhood selling drugs,robbing and stealing,that would be much easier than making a commitment to improving their lives."

Let me understand this. If such a large portion of "them" are in the military and "they" would otherwise be "in your neighborhood selling drugs,robbing and stealing" in significant numbers (if I understand you correctly), then we have an army of drug dealers and thieves.

Apparently, this immoral minority also likes to torture prisoners when in the right environment. Although, wait a minute, the ones on trial are white. ...must be a fluke.

Anyway, the bigots and xenophobes in this group seem to be interested in formulating a final solution to kick "them" out, keep "them" out, or otherwise send "them" away. This reminds me of a little town in Germany called Potsdam where similar discussions took place.

Mike