I am seriously working on developing a commercial large scale bio diesel plant and am at the very early stages. at this point I am sourcing large scale biodiesel systems. I need your help-Is one system better than amnother? ie. Cost , output, system config etc.  I am lookign for the overall best company that offers a great price and a good product. I am looking at a minimum output of 5 million gallons per year. i have sourced two companies so far-continuous flow batch systems and one company is asking  $5 million and the other is asking $1.5 Million-a huge difference and I am now looking for help from  all members. Recommendations? Can I set up my own plant of this scale that could meet all government standards for much less?
Todd Wootton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Office (905)473-5646
Cellular         (905)751-8181