Better yet just install a large magnet on the front bumper.  I've heard magnets are amazing.

John Donahue wrote:
Its much easier to just install 6" taller tires on the rear axel, that
way you will be going down hill all the time.

You'll get like 800mpg that way

Jeromie Reeves wrote:

My wife came home from work today talking about Channel 7 news out of
Boise. It seams
they had a segment with a person who installed a WVO processor in there
pick-up (at a
cost of 3000$ USD) and got 300 MPG. They still needed to start the
vehicle on dino. Can
anyone shed some light on this as a Google search came back with less
then nothing. I find it
very hard to believe this is true (tho that never stopped the news before).

Jeromie