robert luis rabello wrote:
>       It's illegal for individuals to distill ethanol in Canada.  Sorry to
> burst your bubble, but I've looked into this and if I could have
> obtained a permit, I would have done so already.  Ethanol would be a
> wonderful fuel for a little hot rod truck like mine!

I've been looking for evidence of such regulations for some time now and
haven't found any.

To the best of my knowledge that's a provincial jurisdiction -- in
Alberta there's not a word about distillation on the Alberta Gaming and
Liquor Commission website.

For my part, this is too important to fold the deck because of a stupid
rule. If it means a court challenge, so be it. Can you point me to the
regulation?

-Stephen-