Since "peaceful demonstrations" have been a lively topic lately, here's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mike

Naveen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: Chris T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Al-Awda-CT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Naveen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [isoinfo] Re: [CTpeace-activists] Nazis coming to Danbury Tuesday

When and where is the counter demonstration?

We can't dismiss these people or ignore them and wish they go away. They are organizing to recruit people for genocide. Unite and Fight the Nazis!
Naveen

Chris T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe we should act - come out in force this Tuesday.  These people are not welcome here.
-Chris
(203) 417-3590
---

Neo-Nazis say they're coming to Danbury