Ok Keith;

Thanks for the advice.  I didn't realize vermicomposting was on JtF but
I'll check it out.  I was planning on doing it indoors due to the cold
winters here.  I understand it doesn't smell if you do it right. Now
that I've got the house all to myself, I'm hoping to do something
unobtriusive under the counter in my kitchen:) ahh the FREEDOM!

Cheers

Joe