Probably that is their plan. If we eliminated corporate welfare the US could enjoy a golden age but presently she is riddled with parasites. The social welfare they will eliminate was purchased by the poor but they will probably be robbed again. Sigh.

I heard an interesting statistic. Only 5% of psychopaths are in prison. Most are in government and business and tend to be very successful. I suppose having no limits is helpful in those occupations. This study is real - not a joke.

Kirk

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Part of the cure might be to eliminate all social-welfare spending.
I suspect that this has been part of the right-wing fanatics' plan for
the last quarter century.

Then, inflation has long been a cure for debt. It takes from the middle
class who are wont to hold paper assets, and gives to the equity-holders;
the rich.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada