yeah, he seems to have no idea how steam turbine cycles engines work.  Pretty much the same regardless of how the heat is generated.  I believe nuclear plants are a little less efficient due to operating at a lower temperature, but aside from that, the same.  Around there they usually use cooling ponds instead of towers, since we can't afford to use that much water up.