D. Mindock wrote:

>Bldg 7 fell in the same controlled fashion even though of different
>construction method.

    You're going to believe what you wish to believe, despite the
physical evidence.

>It was hit by debris but not an airliner. Bldg 7 was not mentioned in the
>9/11 commission
>report. Why? It was a big building, 47 stories, loaded with FBI files on
>Enron and other cases.

    So?  You're implying that the Bush administration officials had that
building wired for demolition to coincide with the collapse of the WTC
towers.  That suggests a degree of control from a bunch of incompetents
that we've never actually witnessed.

>No steel framed building before or since 9/11 has ever fallen due to fire.

    And no other buildings have been deliberately rammed with airliners
filled with jet fuel, either.  This is a non-point.

>Some buildings
>were ablaze for seventeen hours, still no failure.

    But not rammed at high speed by jet liners full of fuel.

>If one looks at the totality of 9/11 and the numerous conflicts between the
>official story
>and the actual evidence, it is easily concluded that the government is lying
>to the American
>people.

    Oh, I agree.  They're lying about the warning signals.  They're
lying about the actions they DIDN'T take to protect the country, and
they've used the attack as a pretext to promote an evil, political agenda.

> Remember too how fiercely the Bush regime fought the establishment
>of the commission to
>investigate 9/11. They do not want the truth to be told and much prefer
>their own reality.

    Because the truth shows what a bunch of blithering idiots they
really are!

>9/11 could not have happened without goverment complicity.

    It happened with government stupidity.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind