For the same reason your insurance will pay for 300,000.00 heart
transplant but won't pay for 100.00 course on
how to change your life so you won't need the transplant.

I am still left with a concern: if acupuncture really can be used in
place of anesthesia, why isn't its use more widespread, particularly