D. Mindock wrote:
> I saw Kevin on TV two months ago, so his ban must have expired.

no,  the ban was for selling any kind of health care product, now he
only  sells books about health care products.

I got his
> last two books.
> They do seem to written in haste. But I don't doubt the things he says.

keep in mind he admitted to credit card fraud.  He stole peoples money.
  what makes you think he's telling the truth now?  did you read any of
the comments at ripoffreport.com ?  he is a scam artist

> have seen too many people, friends
> and family, die from drugs. Myself, I don't want to take a chance with
> drugs, and as
> long as alt therapies are available, I will continue to use them
> exclusively.

a commendable notion, but where do you get reliable information on
efficacy?  from a con artist?

> It is a fact that all alt practioners are under attack. The more successful
> they are, the more they're stymied
> in their work by the FDA.

how do you measure success? The reason they are under attack as you call
it not because of success, but because they make unsubstantiated claims.
        For example mercola

----------------------------------
Mercola gets second warning letter.

The FDA has ordered Joseph Mercola, DO and his Optimal Wellness Center
to stop making illegal claims for four products. The order was based on
product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on
claims made on the Optimum Wellness Center Web site. The objectionable
claims include:

**Vibrant Health Research Chlorella XP, claimed to "help to virtually
eliminate your risk of developing cancer in the future."

**Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of
heart disease, cancer, and degenerative diseases.

**Momentum Health Products Vitamin K2, possibly useful in treating
certain kinds of cancer and Alzheimer's disease.

**Momentum Health Products Cardio Essentials Nattokinase NSK-SD, claimed
to be "a much safer and effective option than aspirin and other
pharmaceutical agents to treating heart disease."

This is one of the primary functions of the
> AMA. It has no enforcement powers so it calls on the FDA.  It is called
> "protecting thy turf". Alt medicine
> is growing by leaps and bounds and is the wave of the future, if, a big if,
> it can survive the onslaught from
>  the FDA, AMA, and Codex Alimentarius.

and another big if is can it be proven to really do anything.

Bob Allen
http://www.ozarker.org/bob