Howdy Terry,

Terry Dyck wrote:
> HI Bob,
>
> The Western world has the highest rate of Cancer, Heart disease, Diabetes,
> Respiratory problems and other ailments in the world.

oh really, and your source for these "facts" is?  are the data age
adjusted, etc. and just what "other" ailments are included.  This is the
issue I have with you and others, you make what I feel are overly broad
statements as fact, without  little or no support.  So give me
reference or two so I can draw my own conclusions.

or how about just statistic at a time to discuss.   How about age
adjusted cancer rates?  (age adjusting is necessary as cancer is
essentially inevitable, the longer you live the more likely you are to
get cancer.

   show me the data please.

>   On the other hand
> there is a valley in the middle of the Himalayan mountains called Hunzaland
> that is an almost disease free area.
I have heard this canard before.  I googled hunzaland and about the only
thing I got were people hawking their particular "cure"

                   The Apricot Kernel Anti-Cancer Theory
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/land_of_hunza.htm

or how about 160+ year olds
http://www.arthritis-nature-cure.com/people.htm

do really believe that?  really, you don't think someone could be less
than forthright to make a point about a product the promote?

or maybe it's the magnetized water
http://www.stopcancer.com/magnetpHFoundation2.htm

>  A pure organic food diet and almost no
> pollution could be the reason for people having good health.

or it could all be a bunch of hype. How do we know with out better
documentation?