Hi Bob,

This is a tough call; do I believe your website, which I know nothing about
or do I consider the website to be similar to some rumors started by people
who thought that the famous environmentalist, Dr. David Suzuki, was too
dangerous for the commercial world.  The rumors about Suzuki,  were not good
for the environment but they gave amunition to people who were non
environmental types.  Kevin Trudeau, I am sure, has made some enemies with
the Pharmaceutical Corporations and therefore could be a target.

Terry Dyck