Hello Josh

>I agree. what ever happened to "natural food", soo many things these
>days are procesed, heat treated or altered from their natural state
>in some way or another. We are protected, inhibiting our own imunity
>from doing its job. I suspect that pasteurization could escilate the
>health problems by feeding humans "dead" food. One part of health is
>eating live food. I see this in the same boat as white bread, white
>flour, white sugar, white rice, etc. Foods need to be less procesed
>and offered in their natural states.

You should read "Pottenger's Cats", especially about pasteurised
milk. Also lots of good information at the site I reffed yesterday,
http://www.realmilk.com/ .

>Almonds also contain health promoting mono and polyunsaturated fats,
>that when heated to a hot enough temperature, degrade and turn
>rancid. Im sure that there are people out there that are also
>concerned about this.

There are a lot of people right here who're concerned about it, about
the entire ghastly phenomenon. Once again I recommend the list
archives.

And this too (some list members have said it saved their lives, literally):

http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library.html
Small Farms Library - Journey to Forever

Best wishes

Keith