Hello Andres

>I am affraid the pasteurization process is necessary because to eat
>untreated foods is DANGEROUS for humans.

Not true. Please see my previous reply and check the references there.

>The larger the production scale the
>higher the risk.

True.

>The living parts of foods are oftenly poisonous for us
>like bacteria.

Not necessarily so. Look at your previous statement about the
production scale. The inverse is equally true: the smaller the scale
the lower the risk - in other words small-scale local production,
such as on CSA farms. This can be and usually is safe and
high-quality. Traditional agricultural systems all had and have good
solutions to these problems. But modern large-scale production has no
such answers.

>Thanks to god there is still a lot of vegetables we can eat
>in large volumes without processing and alive.

And quite possibly covered with various pesticide residues and with
only poor nutritional quality - again a problem that increases as the
production scale increases, and decreases to zero as the scale
decreases.

>There are alternative process to pasteurization, but still expensive for the
>industry to do it large scale.

Large-scale animal and animal products production has no future and
has a disgusting past without any merit. There is no place for "the
industry". There is plenty of place for unpasteurised real milk and
the healthy people who drink it.

>Anyway those process kill all.

Many people are saying that that is what industrial "food" processing
is accomplishing. They seem to have a strong case for that argument.

Best

Keith