Adobe says they have not given up on SVG.

Look for recent posts to this group about this from Jon Ferraiolo (last 3
weeks) for more info.

Ronan

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 18:26, gee_whiz_bang wrote:
> I just installed the ASV 6 beta (from
>  http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/beta.html )
>  and it looks really good. The antialiasing looks better, and some
>  helpful features like cursors are implemented.
>
>  The shadow filter I am using looks cleaner as well.
>
>  But since the BETA is 2.5 years old, it looks like Adobe's work has
>  ground to a halt. As kewl as SVG is, is Adobe giving up on it?
>

>  -----
>  To unsubscribe send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] -or-
>  visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my
> membership" ----

> Computer internet security   Computer internet business   Computer internet
> access Computer internet help   How to format a computer hard drive   How
> to format a computer
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>  Visit your group "svg-developers" on the web.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ronan Oger
Director
RO IT Systems GmbH
        ...Building Web2.0 with SVG since 2001

http://www.roitsystems.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM