 From: cremnosedum <rich...@pixelpalaces.com>
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 11:46 PM
Subject: [svg-developers] SVG still being developed?

Hi,

A while back I mentioned SVG to a friend who knows a lot about computers. He
said it was no longer beind developed, rather dismisively, and didn't seem
willing to elaborate on what he meant by that. I was doubtful about that as it
seemed that all the major browsers were improving their SVG support.

In the last couple of months, there have been a number of browser updates with
little or no improvement to SVG that I've been able to detect. I use Windows XP
so I don't know about IE 9.

Have the browser developers basically given up on SVG or are they waiting for
something or is this a statistical blip or what?

Richard Pearman      http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
South Alberta Cactus and succulent society:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008