Please try the online conversion and animation tool at www.pac-n-zoom.com and
communicate back with me as we desire your feedback.  This is an initial
release and temporarily lacks a bit of polish and instructions, but it IS there
for early-adopter advantages.   For about 3 more weeks the maximum input size
is 490,000 pixels. We will soon add opacity, rotate, skew, and multi-frame or
scene. A helpful getting started video is at www.YouTube.com/pacnzoom.

We also are looking for technology bloggers who might want to start blogs about
it.  Reply privately and I'll tell you more.

Below is a clip from a news release coming out on 6/27.  The full release is
available at www.pac-n-zoom.com/press-release.htm

"Accelerated I/O has a cloud app that not only puts animation within the reach
of everyone, but makes it fun and easy.

The PnZ Cloud allows a user to take bits and pieces of several photos and
combine them into a single animated scene to do whatever they want with some
SVG limitations. At the present, animations can zoom and move, but the SVG
standard allows many other options which Accelerated I/O is incorporating into
their app.

About Accelerated I/O
Accelerated I/O, Inc. (AIO) markets Pac-n-Zoom (PnZ) Technology.  AIO makes the
technology available to end-users at www.Pac-n-Zoom.com and to application
developers to incorporate in their own websites and mobile applications.  AIO
has open sourced the web animation and encourages application developers to
build upon the code."

We believe we have started something that will be of great benefit for SVG
experts and hope to work on building new things together.

We have our own ideas regarding gradient and will work on that after we add
some of our own technology that improves the SVG quality and takes the file
size down to smaller than JPEG.

Thanks!

Jerry Ferguson
COO