When you click "Convert" a message comes on the the screen that says the
convert will take 20 to 60 seconds. Then the screen goes white and a message
says that the load will take 10 to 20 seconds. If your file was less than
490,000 pixels, you must have had a bad route among the servers (we're still
fixing issues like that). If you try it again and get the same result, please
send me the E-mail ID that you used, the file name of the file you were trying
to convert, and the time of the attempt. I'll look into and get back to you.

Joe