Well, well. I've just visited your site. You haven't got rid of all defects of
so-called "raster-to-vector conversion". Look at the right side of nose or at
the label at man's hat. Convert each pixel to the vector object is the worst
idea of what ever could be. I told you once- without proper gradient fills
there is no raster to vector conversion of photorealistic rasters.
Vectorization without simplification is BS. I sent to you one sample. And what?
My vector was 20 times smaller than yours. Have you ever made some progress
since that time? I see none. I can tell only that you are walking in a dead end.

Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:        * New Members 5
Visit Your Group

.