The DVD project sounds awesome...please let me know more!

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 3:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Data or Packaging...which is more valuable?

Hugh Falk wrote:

> A large majority of them are uncracked.  Most of the C-64 (and later)
stuff
> I've seen is cracked...but not Apple.

Now, or earlier?  I went bonkers when I discovered Asimov, and the 150
or so images I tested out were at least 90-95% cracked.  Maybe I got
lucky... or maybe they've been replaceing the images with "clean" ones
(still cracked, but without the messages).

If you guys are interested in Demos or cracked games at all, you'll
enjoy the DemoDVD project -- I plan to show some footage of early early
cracktros, which led to the birth of the demoscene.  Anyway,
off-topic...