Jim Leonard boldly stated:

>"Lee K. Seitz" wrote:
>>
>> them in to get one.)  Many people have it at the top of their wanted
>> list, but (even discounting one-of-a-kind prototypes) there are
>> certainly other games that are rarer.
>
>What's rarer than a one-of-a-kind prototype?  I thought prototypes were
>the Holy Grail of cart collecting...

Let me restate what I said in a way that's perhaps vaguely more
intelligible:

     Many people have it (Chase the Chuck Wagon) at the top of
     their wanted list, but there are certainly other games that
     are rarer than CtCW.  And I'm not talking about
     one-of-a-kind prototypes.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Wanted:                     |   Visit the Classic Video Games Nexus