Since everyone else is getting into this I thought the soap box could take
one more trampling.

I confess to sniping myself... having picked up a few good lots (mainly in
the comic book arena) this way.  I don't know if it's just because of the
thrill of it, but I started doing it because other people were sniping me,
so it was a snipe or be sniped scenario and believe it or nuts, it works...
guess being a rat bastard pays off... who would have thunk it?  :-)

Karl Kuras
http://ourhouse.trantornator.com