Well, I bought those between 1 and 2 years ago from a guy who sold "bargain"
software and since went out of business. I meant to auction them off much sooner,
but I started a new job (dot.com -- went bust, thanks Nasdaq!) and didn't have
much time. Doing those ads takes a very very long time, which I suddenly had when
tossed out of work. I'm starting a new job next week, so I probably won't be doing
ebay for awhile.

Alot of the stuff comes from my own collection -- I'm actually listing everything
I have (well, almost hahaha) because I need to make more room in the house, and I
need a sudden influx of cash. Seems we are expecting our first child! I only list
games I put together ads for. I have about 200 or so other games I haven't yet
listed for that reason. I suppose I could list them w/o a proper ad but I'm too
compulsive to do that.