"C.E. Forman" wrote:

> 2.)  Misspellings.  Yes, search on people's typos.  I've found items using
> "Invisi-Clues" and "Kings Quest" more often than you'd think.

It sounds like you run a lot of searches.  Ebay will only let me store
15 saved searches; is there any way to "queue up" a lot of searches
(more than 15) and run them every few days?

> 4.)  eBay provides a feature allowing you to save up to 15 searches.  Use
> it, and use it well.  For instance, searching on
> "(infocom,zork,ultima,akalabeth,serenia,cranston,softporn,drash)" will turn
> up the best collectible games in one decisive blow, and you still get 14
> more searches after that.

A comma is the seperator???  What a bizarre system.  I'll read up more
on the search syntax.  Thanks!
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.