In a message dated 08/29/2001 11:18:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Geezus, you *both* paid too much for this.  I value the entire thing at
 $250, tops. >>

Well no, I won't say what makes it worth more but it IS worth more than the
final bid. The winnah!! can tell you what makes the lot so valuable. This is
a good example of my "lot" theory and people searching on your name to find
things to bid on, these two guys sniped it but if they had bid earlier it may
have got a lot more attention.

Tom