I don't think it was either. I'm not sure of the following facts, but as
far as I know: MSX is from Philips. It didn't even have many fans in
Europe, due to the rampant success of the Sinclair Spectrum. There was a
MSX 2 (there are some Ultimas for this one, I think), but it was only sold
in Japan.

Pedro

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

          "Hugh Falk"

          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          25-10-2001 13:10

          Solicita-se resposta a

          swcollect                      Para: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                          A/C:

                                          Ref:

                                          cc:

                                        Assunto: RE: [SWCollect] Luis Royo

Was it even available (sold in) the U.S. market?  I didn't think it was.

Hugh