Karl Kuras wrote:

> So if everyone could send out a list of the games they currently play (and I
> mean really put hours in, or play more then once a week... not just boot up
> once a year... like I do with Skate or Die)

My list of games I'm playing *right now*?

Modern:
Evolution (Dreamcast)
Sega Swirl (PC/Dreamcast)
Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)
Vanishing Point (Dreamcast)
Max Payne (PC)
Outcast (PC)

Classic:
Mortal Kombat (MAME)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis/Megadrive)
Hack (NOT Nethack) (PC)
Dungeon Hack (PC)

As you can see, the Dreamcast is my latest piece of mental bubblegum --
quick to get into, quick to get out of.  I feel like it's already an
oldskool system because of everything it did right yet *still* failed in
the marketplace.  It's a great piece of hardware that, 3 years later,
can do things that the X-box/gamecube/PS2 still cannot do.

I have *no* idea where the Sonic kick is coming from.  I guess I never
got into it at the time and am trying to (re-)discover it.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.