Karl Kuras wrote:
> Nevertheless, it has brought back many memories of very interesting games
> had only seen on old Micromanias. Is your friend spanish?

>Yes, the site is run from Spain.  I met him back when I was running
>Ami-Crypt on a big scale and he was surprised by the fact that I had Navy
>Moves and NarcoPolice listed on my site.

Any chance you could ask him something on my behalf? I've started an
"old-magazine-purchasing-spree" and Micromania is on the top of my list,
maybe he knows where I can get old issues from? (we can take this off the
list if you prefer)

>We got to talking and we hit it
>off, since I knew a lot about the Spanish game market.  Still wish the old
>concept of a 875 peseta game would return.

When I pickup the few old Micromanias I still have, and take a peek at
those CentroMail ads, with those heaps of (good) games at 1500- pesetas, it
makes me want to scream! >:)

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"