>One thing that might make the list shorter...I've never used IM and MMC
>modifiers for the same game

I'm already set up to use both modifiers.  It may be a bit superfluous, but
I prefer it simply because it's more accurate at a glance.  If you look at a
modifier of "IM" your first thought would be it's missing at least one prop.
But if you saw both "IM" and "MMC", you'd immediately know it's missing both
a prop *and* at least one minor item.

On a similar topic, I notice in a previous message that you gave an example
using "NM (S)(T)".  Here I never include both modifiers, only the "T".  In
this case the "S" is redundant, since you can't have torn wrap if you don't
have wrap.

>Why do I say IM/IM might be wrong?  Well IM is a modifier and not actually
>condition and therefore shouldn't stand on it's own. Thoughts?

When I have a single loose prop or disk (or a completely empty box), I grade
it with only only one Mobyscore based on its condition.  When I have
multiple loose pieces from the same game, I Mobyscore the props together and
use "IM" as the box score (and another "IM" as a modifier if it's not a
complete set of loose props).  To me, "IM" is a box rating or a modifier (or
both), but never a props rating.

I've never used "NM (S)", either.  If it's mint and sealed it's "MS".  If
it's sealed but with a minor defect it's "F (S)".  The only sealed modifier
I use with "NM" is "T", for sealed but with torn wrap (so it can't be truly
mint).

As for disk sleeves, I treat them as a minor component, so "MMC" would apply
if the sleeve is not the original.

I would request that we not expand the Mobyscale.  It was designed to be
flexible so individual collectors can tailor it to their individual needs.
For me, all possible conditions of an item can already be described using
the current notations.  Due to the time required to recode YOIS to accept
new modifiers, I would not be implementing them.