From: CcomputerGameCollector [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 9:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Greetings

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask:

There is something about the mobyscale I noticed a while back, and I figured
since I'm in touch with the people who made it, I should ask now.  The
grades MS and NM are confusing.   By definition, MS stands for no defects in
original factory shrinkwrap.  NM stands for no defects, not sealed.  My
question is, why aren't the 2 grades simple "M" with the option of an S
modifier (or M and NM, though not nec.)?  The fact that those first 2 grades
insinuate shrink or no shrink is redundent as far as the modifiers go, no?
It's just something that has confused me about the mobyscale from the start.

Brad