Okay, so back to my original questions, what do you do if the box is missing
and the map is missing, but you have the disk and manual?

You say: "When I have a single loose prop or disk (or a completely empty box),
I grade
it with only only one Mobyscore based on its condition. "

Can you give a specific example of how this works? If you use only one grade,
how do you know at a glance if the box or the contents is the IM?

I also think NM (S) is still valid.  What if you have a defect on the shrink
other than a tear (like writing)?  I wouldn't call it MS.

Hugh