From: Marco Thorek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Is nothing sacred?

"C.E. Forman" schrieb:

> You should report him to eBay, this has to be against at least one of
their
> 6 billion rules.

Indeed. I remember reading something about "use of ebay member email
adresses for unsolicited emails is prohibited," but can't be bothered
right now to spend the next hours wading through the 1100 ebay
commandments ;-)

Which brings me to another train of thought: Imagine a powerseller, who
might have thousands of valid and proven email adresses in his list,
trying to sell them. That would probably bring them a good buck.

Marco